When buying a new mattress, you may contemplate buying Beautyrest vs Beautysleep. Both mattress lines are made by Simmons, the number 2 mattress manufacturer known for its “unsurpassed motion separation”. So which line will leave you sleeping better at night, Beautyrest or Beautysleep?
Beautyrest vs Beautysleep > Which Conforms Better to Your Budget?
If budget concerns you while considering Beautyrest vs Beautysleep, Simmons Beautysleep may help you rest easier at night. With Simmons’ entry-level mattress, you will still get Simmons quality and durability, but at a lower price than Beautyrest mattresses.
Simmons Beautyrest line, on the other hand, offers a wider range of options and comfort. But if you’re willing to spend a little more on those cherished zzzzs, it may be well worth your money to find the perfect Beautyrest model for your needs. In comparing Beautyrest vs Beautysleep prices, you may pay a couple to several hundred dollars more for a Beautyrest. But with the range of options in the Beautyrest line, you can likely find one that fits your budget.
Beautyrest vs Beautysleep > Which Stacks Up to Your Quality Standards?
A Simmons BeautySleep mattress welcomes you to the Simmons standards of amazing comfort, state-of-the-art support and unprecedented durability. It’s a tough, heavy-gauge coil system, wrapped in soft foams and silky but resilient fabrics that melt your stress away.
BeautySleep offers these features:
- Silky, smooth and soothing damask fabrics for comfort and circular, stretch-knit fabric for resilience and elegance
- Memory Foam BackGuard® Support for extra lumbar support
- Foam Encased Edge Support System for additional seating support and for maximizing your sleep surface
- 3/10 Warranty (3 years full, 7 years pro-rated)
- Comfort level options including Firm or Plush
- Sizes including Twin, Full, Queen, King
Now with Simmons Beautyrest, you will experience the revolutionary Beautyrest Pocketed Coil technology. This high-performance, heavy-gauge coil system enables greater body conformance but with less motion disturbance, and comes wrapped with durable foams and luxurious fabrics for maximum comfort. The Beautyrest line promises to deliver Simmons quality of comfort, support and durability.
Five Beautyrest models offer these features:
- Edge support for sleeping comfort all the way to the edge of the bed
- Energy Foam for greater stability
- Transflexion Comfort Technology for comfort throughout the life of the mattress
- No-flip design, eliminating the need to rotate or flip the mattress
- Foam Encased Edge Support for greater durability (select models)
- Recharge Sleep System for rejuvenating sleep (select models)
- 10-year or 20-year warranty (Beautyrest Black only)
- Comfort levels vary by model
- Sizes including Twin (except Beautyrest Black), Full, Queen, King, California King, Twin Extra Long, Full Extra Long (except Beautyrest Black) and Split California King
The top-of-the-line, Beautyrest Black mattress, boasts the Recharge Sleep System. A fusion of AirCool Memory Foam, Beautyrest Independent Support Technology and AirCool™ Design, this mattress promises you will be “Living Life Fully Charged”.
When comparing Beautyrest vs Beautysleep, Simmons Beautyrest offers more luxury along with the revolutionary Pocketed Coil technology. But Simmons Beautysleep mattresses will let you indulge in Simmons sleep technology even while on a tighter budget. Ultimately, your body must be the judge!