The comparison of Restonic vs Serta is like comparing a quiet yet successful underdog to a vibrant, vocal contender. Both likely have a lot to offer. But you’re not sure whether to put your money on the quiet, more humble competitor, or the more popular, “arrogant” one. Well, the money you invest in a new mattress needs to get you several years of better sleep, so let’s take a closer look.
When looking at what Restonic vs Serta has to offer you, both brands solve a variety of sleep needs.
Manufactured in the U.S. and internationally, Restonic offers:
- ComfortCare innerspring mattresses, which use more coils in the center third for 25% more support. This prevents mattress sagging while enhancing mattress durability and resiliency.
- HealthRest mattresses, comprised of two product lines. The memory foam line offers greater pressure point relief with minimal motion disturbance. Plus gel-infused mattresses give you memory foam benefits but on a cooler sleep surface. The latex line offers outstanding support on a more natural, cooler sleep surface.
And, manufactured in the U.S. and Canada, Serta breaks out its products into several lines:
- Sertapedic mattresses, offering Serta comfort and quality at exceptional values.
- iComfort Sleep System, gel-infused memory foam for more support and cooler sleep than traditional memory foam.
- Perfect Day iSeries mattresses, combining gel memory foam with the Duet Coil Individually Wrapped Coil-in-Coil support system for cooling, pressure-relieving comfort and support.
- Serta’s Boutique Suite Hotel mattress collection, featuring luxurious hotel-like sleep surfaces that are double-sided to prolong the life of the mattress.
- Trump Home iSeries mattresses, combining Serta’s most advanced coil system with gel memory foam to offer pressure point relief and a cooler sleep experience.
- Bellagio At Home mattresses, providing an indulgent sleep experience using quilted latex foam with a premium support system that is the preferred choice of leading hotels throughout the world.
Looking at Restonic vs Serta products, Serta seems to dominate. They do have a knack for branding though. You may recall the “counting sheep” ad campaign? The brand is cleverly branding its mattress lines too, based on the features and benefits of each. Meanwhile, Restonic seems to take a low-key marketing approach while still offering a variety of quality innerspring, memory foam and latex mattresses.
Restonic vs Serta > Which Brand is Better Grounded?
Founded in 1938 as the Triple Cushion Corporation, Restonic mattresses were made using a patented construction. But the company promised a long-standing tradition of researching, developing and engineering the highest quality sleep products. So eventually, this led to Restonic’s Marvelous Middle construction, that today, offers extra support in the center third of the mattress. Restonic also strives to provide better quality and greater attention to detail than its competitors.
As a result, Restonic has received a Consumers Digest Best Buy Award eight times now, specifically for its ComfortCare collection. This award merits special attention from customers based upon eight criteria: performance, ease of use, features, quality of construction, warranty, efficiency, styling, and maintenance and service requirements.
Serta has also served up its share of sleep innovations over the past 80+ years in business. First, Serta introduced its flagship mattress, the Perfect Sleeper, to combat five specific sleep issues. As a result, it has become a top-selling mattress. Serta also introduced the world’s first-ever “tuftless” mattress. And of course, Serta mattresses became widely known for the “Counting Sheep” advertising campaign.
When researching Restonic vs Serta mattresses, Serta has taken a more aggressive advertising approach to help build its brand. But they offer a good variety of mattress solutions, too. Restonic relies on customer feedback and tradition to drive its brand. They offer a variety of innerspring, memory foam and latex mattresses with the promise of quality and attention to detail.
If you want more help determining the best mattress for you, check out The Ultimate Mattress Buying Guide for free. Or visit a Mattress Source near you to perform your own 15-minute rest test on Restonic memory foam or innerspring mattresses, including the Restonic CoolGel mattress.
It’s time for better sleep now. And better awake time. Mattress Source is here to help.